I am officially on summer mode right now. With that comes a list of summer plans. I really hope I get to see this list through. In no particular order, here are some of the things I plan to do with my summer vacation.
1. Go to Japan (which I will do very soon!)
2. embroider collars (If you have seen my blog post about embroidery, I made mention of my summer plan for it briefly there)
3. go to the gym (and try to be consistent while I’m at it!)
4. Hopefully take up a summer job
5. learn how to drive
6. reinvent my closet
7. redecorate my room
8. advance college subjects to make space for minoring subjects
9. go to Hong Kong to visit family
10. Read a non-academic book (which I haven’t done in a long time)
The list can increase as I get more ideas. Still, I’ve got my work cut out for me. I better start working on it ^_^!